Sunday, April 5, 2009

Native plants and other things.

I'm growing less and less interested in conventional vegetable growing. I mean organic conventional vegetables too.
The local native plant society has done a lot to its website, and apparently has a new president. This is exciting. I've spent much of the day looking at different options for native plants and perennial vegetables. I'd like to eventually plant A LOT of fruiting trees and things like that. I like the idea of a forest garden, and I'm becoming more interested in open meadow plants as well.
All I'm saying is.. I have too many ideas to sleep.

Thats about it. Everything that is going on seems too huge, too important to explain.
I can hardly form a bullet list.
But here I'll try...

-I think my entire soul has been going through intense cleaning and purging.
-I feel like my life is coming together in one solid piece.
-We are officially moving on Wednesday.
-Big huge obnoxious plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment