Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Squidoo broadcast.

I've been doing quite a bit of work over at Squidoo building my pages which focus on the homestead, the property and different aspects of the whole project.

Please go over and take a look at what I've been up to...

Okay, this first one is just about the blog, but there's so much more! My lens sort of "fleshes out" the whole idea behind the blog and shows the big picture. I'm quite proud of this one and I've been working at it for a couple of weeks now.
The Wild Homestead Blog

A new lens about the old farmhouse that I hope will serve to document the idea Seth and I had of turning that into an "art project." This one is a work in progress, but we'll see where it goes.
The Art of Preserving an Old House

Tallow trees! If you don't know about Tallow Trees, you should learn :)
Controlling the Spread of Chinese Tallow.

And a little Bio I put together that's kind of silly, in my opinion, but whatever....
The Wild Homestead- Who Writes It?".

No comments:

Post a Comment