Monday, June 1, 2009

Tallow Tree Daydreams.


Occasionally I find myself absorbed in daydreams of eradicating the Tallow Tree. I spent some time earlier today wandering around photographing the Tallow for a new web lens I'm creating that focuses on managing Chinese Tallow. Control of this species is critical to preserving the property. Take a look at the link to find out more.
Also, after I wrote the last entry I decided to go out and get a few things done. I made the border for a vegetable bed in the front and moved some gravel from under the trailer to make a path so I don't end up walking through mud while trying to get to the veggie bed. I also repotted some of the young cacti that Ronnie gave me.

I took tons of photos this evening of the various grasses and plants growing out in the field. I will organize it into a photo tour in one of my upcoming entries, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment